-
August 17th, 2004, 05:42 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
50's week - Andyman
60's week - Michael Crawford
70's week - Guyver
80's week - Thew
Look for these guys to bring you super cool toys for the whole month of February!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 18, 2004 07:44 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>
-
August 17th, 2004, 05:53 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Ill take 70's if its still open
-
August 17th, 2004, 05:59 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
-
August 17th, 2004, 06:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I can take 60's toys...depending on what you need me to do!
Michael
MWC
Captain Action, G.I. Joe, Hot Wheels, Best of the West - loved em all
-
August 17th, 2004, 06:04 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Michael, all you need to do, is post a different toy from the 60's each day for a week in February, in the same fashion that the Vintage Toy of the Day (thread that is stickied each day) looks each day. Very simple really. Still interested?
I will PM everyone with the details and dates, and then PM again with a reminder when your week is about to come up. [img]smile.gif[/img]
BTW Michael, I just sent you a PM regarding something else. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 17, 2004 03:15 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>
-
August 17th, 2004, 07:05 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Hmmm - we talking five days or seven days? Five days is no problem...seven is a bit tougher, but should be doable...sure, I'll do it!
Michael
MWC
-
August 17th, 2004, 07:07 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
6 days, Mon. through Sat., and it isn't happening until Feb., so there is plenty of time before you have to do it.
-
August 17th, 2004, 07:10 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I nominate Andyman for the 50's. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 17th, 2004, 07:14 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Hehehe, you want it andyman?
-
August 17th, 2004, 07:42 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Sounds good - I'll be ready [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michael
MWC
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks